There’s making rubber and elastomeric compounds. There's getting them on the dock on time. Then there’s also:
- Getting quality right batch after batch after batch
- Keeping your product on schedule and supply chain short with
plants with redundant capabilities in three strategic locations
- Providing supply certainty through materials sourcing plans and other
arrangements that fit your business needs
- Increasing the performance of your formulas, reducing the cost
to achieve your spec or reformulating when a key ingredient becomes
- Having one source for practically any compound type and quality
- Getting support in real time should your compound become difficult to manufacture
As a Preferred Compounding customer, these performance-enhancing and value-adding
available to you. And we still get your compound on the dock on time.
Total compound supply chain performance
It's essential to deliver consistent quality rubber compounds on your schedule, batch after batch. But it’s just the start.
You have customers and a bottom-line to satisfy. You want to be
productive, agile and confident. You require high overall value from
your supply chain. And you don’t like unpleasant surprises. Which is why we work to serve your complete compounding and related business needs.
With Preferred, you get more than just compounds. You
get total compound supply chain performance.
"Gran Inauguración" celebrates Preferred Mexico expansion
Preferred Compounding de Mexico is quadrupling capacity at its
newest custom compounding facility in Central Mexico and plans to
add employees during 2013. The news was announced during a grand
opening ceremony featuring the local state governor.
Read the media release.
Consistent quality series launched
Consistent quality only happens on purpose. Discover how in our
in new series of articles on compound quality..
Lock in confidence with MixLoc
Preferred has announced MixLoc, a new initiative to continuously
improve compound quality and provide
transparent access to mixing data. Get the details and read the
More Preferred Compounding news
About Preferred Compounding
Preferred Compounding is the premier custom rubber and elastomeric
compounder serving customers east of the Rocky Mountains.
From five locations in the U.S. and
Mexico, we reliably deliver a wide range of consistent high-quality compounds.
Five value drivers
We focus on five value drivers:
- Consistent compound quality
- Deep technical resources at every step, including on your
- The ability to produce practically every compound and polymer base type you require
- Motivated service
- A focus on producing value through our business relationship
See the complete compounding performance picture
Preferred is a portfolio company of
Wingate Partners of Dallas, Texas. Wingate was founded in 1987 to purchase controlling equity interests
in manufacturing, distribution and service businesses and create value by actively supporting management in substantially improving operating performance.